Sean and Laquan tackle all of your Fantasy Wonderments and address some of the hot topics of the week with just about 45 Minutes to go before you must lock your lineups!!
READERS – WE NEED QUESTIONS!! Send them in to us so we can answer them here! Tweet your questions for Week 7 @DelRayBoston
- What was you biggest ‘Wrong Answer’ from the Week 7 RealDealFantasy HQ & A that you regret:
Laquan: Monty was just terrible vs CAR
Sean: Fading Gio Bernard
2. What was your biggest “I Told You So” from the Week 6 RealDealFantasyHQ & A
Laquan: Boston Scott vs DAL
Sean: Keeping Robert Woods on the bench against the Bears
3. There are 4 Games today with expected wind in the 25 mile an hour range with gusts between 20 and up to 40 miles per hour. If you have or if you had a Quarterback, Receiver or Kicker from any of these games – are you playing them confidently or are you looking for other options.
These games are:
- Las Vegas at Cleveland: 25-30 MPH Wind, Gusts up to 45 MPH
- Minnesota at Green Bay: 20-30 MPH Wind, Gusts up to 40 MPH (early)
- New England at Buffalo: 20-30 MPH Winds, Gusts up to 35-40 MPH
- Tennessee at Cincinnati: 20 MPH Winds, Gusts up to 30 MPH
Laquan: The way these injuries have been killing owners I don’t think people can afford to sit someone because of weather.
Sean: If I owned a running back or defense in any of these games I would start them confidently outside of the New England backfield which is just a mess anyway. I also think you have to start Aaron Rogers and/or Davante Adams as well as Adam Thielen, AJ Brown and maybe Darren Waller. Outside of Rogers the only other QBs I’d be ok starting are Cam and Josh Allen because of their legs. Other than these guys, I wouldn’t start anyone else from any of these games if I didn’t have to.
6. Who is the normal starter in your lineup you are sitting in week7 and why?
Laquan: Dalton Schultz – I hate the Qb situation
Sean: Robert Woods again. Miami has been sneakily good against receivers this year and I think this will be a tougher matchup for Goff and Co. than it shows on paper.
7. Who is your favorite SMASH play, on your lineups, that you can’t wait to see dominate your competition in week 8?
Laquan: Jonnu Smith vs CIN 30th in the league vs Tight ends.
Sean: I picked up Justin Herbert off waivers last week and I am psyched to start him as my normal QB (Kyler) is on bye.
15. Who is your favorite waiver wire QB to stream this week?
Laquan: Baker vs the Raiders – without OBJ, the team plays much better.
Sean: Jimmy Garappolo
16. Who is your favorite waiver wire RB to stream this week?
Laquan: I’m willing to give AJ Dillon another chance before I jump ship.
Sean: Tevin Coleman as I assume Bernard and J. Williams were scooped up last week in most leagues.
17. Who is your favorite waiver wire Wide Receiver to stream this week?
Laquan: Even though he already played I think this week’s pick up has to be Darnell Mooney
Sean: Brandon Aiyuk
18. Who is your favorite waiver wire Tight End to stream this week?
Laquan: Trey Burton for sure.
Sean: Trey Burton or Harrison Bryant
19. Who is your favorite waiver wire Defense to stream this week?
Laquan: Chargers or Eagles
20. Who is your favorite waiver wire Kicker to stream this week?
Laquan: Jake Elliot
Sean: Tyler Bass
Have a question? Send them in to us at Real Deal Fantasy HQ and you may see your question show up here in this new Weekly Article! We can answer your Start/Sit, Season Long, DFS or whatever you want to ask!