Real Deal Fantasy HQ & A
Without further ado – it’s the Week 11 Real Deal Fantasy HQ & A!
- READERS – WE NEED QUESTIONS!! Send them in to us so we can answer them here! Tweet your questions for Week 11 @DelRayBoston
2. What was you biggest ‘Wrong Answer’ from the Week 10 RealDealFantasy HQ & A that you regret:
Sean: Sitting Brandon Aiyuk
Cody: Eric Ebron was a let down
Ty: Believing in Jared Goff. If he can’t crack 10 points against the Seahawks, it’s #dropSZN
Laquan: Starting eric ebron
3. What was your biggest “I Told You So” from the Week 10 RealDealFantasyHQ & A?
Sean: Suggesting to go out and make an offer to the Nick Chubb in your leagues, before the first snap on Sunday. Hope you got him.
Cody: Big day from Adam Thielen
Ty: Two tuddys for Wayne Gallman, secured himself as an RB2 ROS.
Laquan: lol Jared Goff sitting the bed
Andrew: Josh Reynolds off of waivers
4. Drew Brees is on the IR. Taysom Hill has been announced as the starting Quarterback for the New Orleans Saints against the Atlanta Falcons. Would you pick up Taysom Hill and start him? Hill is Tight End Eligible on Yahoo, ESPN and FanDuel, keep in mind.
Sean: If you are in a Yahoo League, ESPN League or playing DFS on FanDuel, Taysom Hill may be the sneakiest play of the week at Tight End or Flex (depending on your leagues lineup rules). Other than that, I’d only start him if I was beyond desperate at QB. Keep in mind, just because he is starting doesn’t mean he is going to get a full compliment of snaps at QB.
Cody: You’re starting him in your TE spot 100%. And unless you have a top 6 guys at QB, I’m starting him there too.
Ty: In leagues where he is TE eligible or 2QB leagues he’s a must-start. Otherwise I’d grab him and hope someone buys into the hype and swings a deal. (Example: I was able to trade him and Mostert for Chris Carson in a redraft.)
Laquan: He could easily destroy your lineup lets not act we praise him as a qb and not for his annoying role on the offense as a rb and te him throwing the ball 25-30 times today doesn’t scream to me QB1 good luck.
Andrew: Seems like Sean Peyton Shenanigans to me, Hill could “start” the first series then get pulled for Jameis. Starting him at TE is worth the risk, but I’m looking for other options at QB
5. The Patriots have activated Sony Michel and it is looking like he will return to the field in Week 11 against the Houston Texans. Would you start Sony either at RB or Flex if you have him or he is available on the Waiver Wire?
Sean: With the way Damien Harris and even Rex Burkhead have been playing in Michel’s absence, I couldn’t see the Patriots sticking the returning from injury Michel in for a huge amount of snaps. Then again this is the Patriots, if you think they are gonna Zig, they Zag. So if you need the help this week, maybe take a shot.
Cody: Not a chance he makes my lineups this week.
Ty: Damien Harris has been a beast and Rex Burkhead has done more than his fair share. Not once have we seen Sony Michel look anything more than mediocre. I would wait and see before even wasting a roster spot on him.
Laquan: Harris is the guy and Rex could be a pest at times so im not all for Sony anymore his role is limited
Andrew: I’ve never been a fan of Sony and definitely won’t start now
6. Once again, Kenny Golladay will not play this weekend. Is he worth keeping in your lineup or is he OK to drop. Keep in mind, should he be back for the Fantasy Playoffs he has Green Bay, Tennessee, Tampa Bay and Minnesota the last 4 weeks of the regular season.
Sean: I dropped him. Take that for what you will.
Cody: I think you have to keep him unless he’s thrown on IR.
Ty: Until he’s ruled out for the year, you have to keep him. He has top-20 value regardless of matchup so long as Stafford is healthy.
Laquan: Keep him
Andrew: Have patience and keep him. I think it will be worth it
7. Sticking with the Lions, Deandre Swift will also miss Week 11. Is Adrian Peterson or Kerryon Johnson worth picking up or are you looking elsewhere. Keep in mind the Panthers are 30th against the run allowing 120+ yards per game.
Sean: I think if you are desperate, AP is an ok start. I think this game is a bit of a shootout and if he falls in the endzone twice, you are rolling.
Cody: If you absolutely need a guy, AP is startable
Laquan: Rolling the dice in my league on AP with DJ on IR and Mixon on IR and Gordon just trash…
Andrew: I wouldn’t be surprised if Kerryon ended up the better play but I prefer not to touch this backfield
8. Who was the player that you have held onto all season and finally dropped this week – or what player, after 10 weeks is the most droppable in your opinion?
Sean: Kenny Golladay
Cody: Zach Moss
Laquan: Jared Goff
Andrew: James White
9. Who is your favorite SMASH play, on your lineups, that you can’t wait to see dominate your competition in week 11?
Sean: Clyde Edwards-Helaire vs the Raiders
Cody: Justin Jefferson against the Cowboys
Laquan: RAMS DEF.
Andrew: Big Ben vs Jax
10. Who is your normal starter that you are sitting this week, bye week and injured/inactive players not included:
Sean: Robert Woods. I just don’t like the matchup against TB and I think Goff spreads the ball around too much in this game to get the Offense moving.
Cody: Chris Godwin, I’m playing it safe with him this week.
Laquan: Melvin Gordon he’s been bad these pass couple weeks
Andrew: Robert Woods, I think it will be a low scoring defensive battle on Mon night
11. Who is your favorite waiver wire QB to stream this week?
Sean: I’m sticking with Alex Smith this week against the Bengals
Cody: Big Ben against Jax
Laquan: Kirk Cousin vs DAL
Andrew: Big Ben has a good chance to be the QB1 this week
12. Who is your favorite waiver wire RB to stream this week?
Sean: I’d take a shot at La’Mical Perine against the Chargers. The Jets announced Perine as the starter for rest of season this week.
Cody: Duke Johnson, I don’t love it tho
Andrew: Ballage in his revenge game against The Jets
13. Who is your favorite waiver wire Wide Receiver to stream this week?
Sean: Jakeem Grant. Without question.
Cody: I have a weird feeling about KJ Hamler this week
Laquan: Josh Reyonlds has been cooking up
Andrew: Breshard Perriman has a connection with Flacco that goes back to their Baltimore days
14. Who is your favorite waiver wire Tight End to stream this week?
Sean: Logan Thomas vs The Bengals
Cody: Logan Thomas
Laquan: Jared Cook vs ATL could find the endzone
Andrew: Irv Smith is back for Minnesota, he’s a deep Sleeper
15. Who is your favorite waiver wire Defense to stream this week?
Sean: I’d take a shot on the Falcons. Taysom Hill OR Jameis Winston at QB? Can you not see an interception or two coming here?
Cody: I love the Chargers this week against the Jets
Andew: Chargers are are a great play this week
18. Who is your favorite waiver wire Kicker to stream this week?
Sean: Ka’imi Fairbairn
Andrew: Who ever is in a dome
Have a question? Send them in to us at Real Deal Fantasy HQ and you may see your question show up here in this new Weekly Article! We can answer your Start/Sit, Season Long, DFS or whatever you want to ask!